Friday, November 27, 2015

1 Song 3 Versions #9 -- All Day and All of the Night

Hello everyone,

And this is the number nine of my favourite post category: my dear 1 Song 3 Versions.
How did I get to choose this song? I knews the original version, I knew The Kinks, but I did not know, that they were the band who leads to this orignal masterpiece... ( Pretty dumb :-P )
Nevertheless, this song is the MONDAY MOTIVATION song of a friend. In fact she posted it on her Facebook profile, not a long time ago, and Voilà !
I let you guys discover, rediscover, enjoy, love, note the song and its different versions.

The original Versoin: The Kinks




The second version: sooo 80s The Stranglers




The third version: a cult band Scorpions



I don't know other covers, and I did not find lots of other covers of this song, do you ?

Did you like the song choice? the version choices? What is your favourite cover?
Please do not hesitate to tell me all that in a comment !

Take care!
XOXO
AnnFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read me !!!