Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Let me introduce you: Franconia! #2

Hi every one!

I know I left Franconia, Nuremberg and his region.
But it is not because it was not nice but just became a bit too small for me.

And I want to share with a nice sunny sunday that I spent in Lauf-an-der-Pegnitz.
Here is a little map to help you to situate this lil towm.


I found those pictures in my folders, I don't even remember when it was, but I think it wa a short time before I moved to Berlin.
I'd say in April.
Enjoy the pictures! And I hope it will make you guys want to visit Franconia!






And if you are interested, about what I wear:
- Pieces handbag
- Deichmann Boots
- Dorothy Perkins Skinny Jeans
- A grey tshirt from H&M+
- A customized military jacket found on the flea market
- very old H&M neckless
- Pilot sunglasses from Mango



Have fun, post comments, and take care!

Lots of Love!
AnnFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read me !!!