Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Red Ballerinas Review #2

Hello!!

I am back again today that's a woder: I needed like alomst 6 months fom a post to another, and now I am posting every day !!! I got crazy!!!

Well I made a new review of the rede ballerinas that like recently online.


First Red Ballerinas: From Pretty Ballerinas

Of course they are very classical, what can be nicer than a classic little cute bow on ballerinas: And it fits with all styles of outfit from business clothes to casual jeans !!! And they are available here.


Second Red Ballerinas: From Emma Go

Again a pair of ballerinas, which I will qualified as classic, but this time they are made of suede, with a cute heart shaped above. You can find them here.


Third Red Ballerinas: From Bronx

I love the fact that those are bicolored but stay all red ! But in my opinion I see these ballerinas more with a casual outfit. They are sold here.


Fourth Red Ballerinas: From Miss Selfridge

With so many studded shoes sold nowadays, that was sur there will be one pair in the review: and they are pointed :-) Online shopping is right here.


Fifth Red Ballerinas: From Georgia Rose

I just like them, lack leather, pointed, a bit like school shoes... Last chance to buy here.


That's it for today, I am waiting for your opinion.


Have fun with comments and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Super süße Ballerinas :o)

    Liebste Grüße
    Sabrina :*

    ReplyDelete

You read me !!!