Monday, November 12, 2012

Once upon a time in Bavaria

Hi Everyone!

Today I want to share with you the discover of one of Germany's treasure, which is in the region where I live: Bavaria.
It is one of the Top 10 Sightseeing spots of Germany, If you go to Bavaria, you should not miss it! It is not far from the Austrian boarder.

I went to visit the Castle of Neuschwanstein. This castle, order of Ludwig II if Bavaria, is more know as the fairy tale castle. It was the inspiration for the Sleeping Beauty Castle, that you can see in every Disneyland Fun Parks world wide.

Here are some picture I made of the wonderful castle and his village around.





Here you have the one of Disneyland Paris, impressive, isn't it?

I forgot I have a lil' look for you.

Military Jacket from the flea market in Nuremberg(old Bundeswehr jacket)
Jean shirt from a vintage shop in Paris
Camel Leather Bag from a vintae shop in Nuremberg
Leather braided belt from H&M
Leggings from LaRedoute
Sneakers blue navy Chucks Converse


Have fun with comments anf see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read me !!!