Friday, January 22, 2016

1 Song 3 Versions #10 -- Personal Jesus

Hi Everyone!

First of all I want to wish my few readers a wonderful HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 !!!

For my first post of 2016, I am back with my favorite category on this blog 1 Song 3 Verions.
As I already said in many different previous posts, I love music, and I love to share one of my passions.
I know: to love music is not something very original, but that takes a very big part of my life.
As you already seen, I like so much different kind of music genres, and sharing 3 versions of one song is also funny for me.

So, back to business, today's song is Personal Jesus. This was launch at the end of the 1980s, exactly 1989, and was a very huge success all around the globe. All versions just like the original one are - I think - very famous.
I let you enjoy the song !

The first version: the original from Depeche Mode

depeche mode - personal jesus von robertjgunn

The second version: the legend Johnny Cash

Johnny Cash Personal Jesus von Gubener

Third Version: the King of owning a cover Marilyn Manson

Marilyn Manson | Personal Jesus von phatt


I hope you had fun discovering / rediscovering the song or another version of the the song!

Please do not hesitate to share your impressions with me.

Love and take care guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read me !!!