Sunday, January 24, 2016

BACK ONLINE

Hi every one !!!


I really want to apologize for my irregularity here.

I stopped posting, because I was kind of depressed for many things that happened to me at the same time.
By the end of 2012 until July 2013:
- I lost my Job
- I got my only 10 months old Laptop stolen... VERY practical when your on a Job hunt.
- I found a new Job (yes it is better) , BUT they took Advantage of me, and made me work for very bad condition.

BUT I will stop complaining, beacause after all this mess, I did find the time to post more, because I found love.
I thought he was the one but well... He was not. C'est la Vie !

But also inbetween, I left Bavaria, and I moved to BERLIN one of my favorite City on earth - even if I did not travel so much. I love living in here.
There is so much to see, and so much to enjoy, that pushed me to get in touch with you guys again.

THEREFORE I AM BACK ONLINE.
I hope I'll post more regularly. But As usual I cannot promise a Deadlines.
Furthermore some categories will come back very soon.


Have fun reading, put some comments, I'll enjoy, AND TAKE CARE OF YOU !!!


Lots of love,
AnnFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read me !!!