Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Favourite Nailpolishes

Hey Guy!

I know that it's been a while!
You know what it is, when you're in a new city, you have so much to do, to discover!
It's very exciting, and takes so much time!

Today, you're going to a look at the colours I prefer for nailpolish: that's a dagration of plum-coloured and chocolate.
The first one is a L'Oréal one, Resist & Shine TITANIUM color 606. He is just awesome, easy-use, stays as written on the bottle up to 7 days!!!
The second is a Sephora Lack Nailpolish color Choco n°8. He is also great, easy-use, stays quite long, not so much as the L'Oréal one, but still awesome!
The last one is an Essence colour & go color n°31 hypnotic poison. This color is like perfecttion for me, something between plum and chocolate. But the quality is not so great. Whatever I LOVE the colour !!!


From left to right: L'Oréal, Sephora, Essence




The L'Oréal one wore.




The Sephora one wore.




The Essence one wore. (And a cutie find, a piece of furniture, found during bulky day!!! )



Bye bye! See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read me !!!