Monday, October 11, 2010

Bavarian Style: Oktober Fest 2010 !!!

Hey!

As I already told yo, I'm in Bavaria for 4 weeks now!
And I went to Munich for the OktoberFest (Wiesn we say in the region, in German of course !).
That was an awesome day! Many different people, sunny and warm weather!!!

You have to know that most people there wear the traditional outfit of Bavaria, for men the Lederhose (which means leather trousers) and for women the Dirndl (the traditional dress).
I could be there without my Dirndl, but I just found it when I arrived in Munich!!!

A friend and me before I found my Dirndl
Cardigan from H&M
Navy top and leather suede bag from La Redoute
Hat from Zara Men



© Oktoberfest.de






Leather brogues from New Look

Have fun with comments !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read me !!!