Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Action Buffalo London at GÖRTZ 17

Hello guys!!!

If you read my short (life) story, you know that it's been already 2 weeks since I arrived in Nuremberg.
My first entire weekend, I already had time to just take a look at shops in the city.
That was a great walk!! Indeed, as I enter the shop GÖRTZ 17 in Breite Gasse, a girl came to me and asked me if I wanted to take part of a game for trying to win a weekend in London or a voucher for Buffalo shoes! Then, of course I asked how it is working?
The answer: choose a pair of shoes (Buffalos of course) to make a great outfit and I take a pic of you with it. Then it will be on FB, and on the window of the shop :)
JUST WHAT I LOVE !!!

Thus I chose, many pairs that can fit the best with my outfit of that day.
Why many? Because I'm wearing size 41 (UK 8), and it was according to the stock of the shop !!!

Take a look!!!


On the Window shop!


"I Like Buffalo" Application on FB!


Shoes from ...mmm...
Mac from Xanaka
Denim men shirt vintage from Free'p'star
Braided leather belt from H&M
Leather bag from La Redoute

I still don't have the results, as voting is still available.
You can vote for me by clicking here!!!

You can as well take a look on the website of Görtz, they have a great collection of Buffalos (online shop, but in german). But I already made a small selection of my favourites:





Don't forget the pair in the shop !

See you soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read me !!!