Tuesday, July 19, 2011

1 Song 3 Versions #4 Money Money Money !!!

Hello!

My title from today is a bit tricky :-p
If you think about some due for task... wrong way !
If you think about the song of ABBA... you're on the way!

Ok let's stop this game: indeed we hanling with music today: 1 SONG 3 VERSIONS
This time the kind of music will be more in the direction of Hip Hop and R'n'B.
I am giving you the title of the song, from which you'll get 3 different version, and you will finally understand the title of this post: "Turn my swag on". (If you don't want watch everything -> GO to 3rd video!!)



The first version: The original one

It's from Soulja Boy... my opinion... not really delightful.


The second version: The melodic one

From Keri Hilson, that's better, it is quite heavy R'n'B but I like it, in the contrary to the Soulja Boy's one.


The last version: My new Obsession

Cher Lloyd The X Factor 2010 audition - turn my... von factorbg
This baby girl from Worcester UK is just amazing, she made this song interesting for me!! Love it !!

I have to keep on talking about this girl, she made so many great live shows on X-factor UK 2010!
Please take a look at her channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/cherlloyd

I want to add, that:
- yes, casting TV shows are not always good
- no, the candidates are not all bullsh*t
- yes, the good ones are not always making awsome records
-> BUT I love when some talented people like Cher Lloyd can show their talent. And she is not the only one - even if I don't like everyone of them, I admit the talent and/or work- : Kelly Clarkson, Leona Lewis, Cheryl Cole; in France it's not that bad as well !


WELL That was a lot of talking ToDaY ... WOW !!


Have fun with comments and see you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read me !!!