Friday, June 10, 2011

1 Song 3 Versions #3 LOVE ...

Hello everybody!

I'm back with a music post.
Third post of 1 song 3 versions: Today this is the son ENDLESS LOVE.

This is not an image of my mood of the moment, I'd like to, but this song is just for me a masterpiece!

The 1st version: Lionel Richie & Diana Ross


Once again, the original is almost perfection!


The 2nd version: Mariah Carey & Luther Vandross


One of the greatest voices on Earth (R.I.P Mr. Vandross) !!!


The 3rd version: Pixie Lott


That's sad it's a cover, because this little cute british girl has a cool voice!


Now your opinion: what's your favorite version?
But I need to add this video LoL

Unfortunately, I cant integrate it, thus just a link
http://youtu.be/dOF8Xo0Yj_M


Have fun with comments and see you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read me !!!