Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Outfit of the day

Hello guys!

Not so much to say today.
Just some pics of what I wore today.
By the way, WHAT I WORE is the name of a blog that I really like click to have a look at it!!!






Nude ruffle shoulders top from H&M
Nude tank under top from H&M
Carrot/cargo pants from New Look
Belt (sold with other pants) from New Look
Brocade shoes from H&M
Bag/purse from H&M
Scarf (on bag) from H&M men
Ring from H&M
Chain and pearls bracelet from New Look
Wooden pearls bracelets from H&M
Bow earings from I Am
Watch from New Look
Nailpolish both from Sephora

I just wanted to add something:
As I love to change nailpolish very often, I follow the advice of La Lionne on one of its posts, I bought the Sephora Nailpolish Remover (click here to see) IT'S AWESOME !!!

See you guys !!!

2 comments:

  1. I like your tshirt and your nail polish too!


    http://chezg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Tee shirt still in shops, and nailpolish as well :)

    ReplyDelete

You read me !!!