Wednesday, November 5, 2014

1 Song 3 Versions #6 -- The Guns of Brixton

Hello Every one,


As I promised you I am back online.

And today this is my favourite category : 1 song 3 Versions!!!
And why that? First I love Music. There is always musci be played in my flat, some People like having silence when they are at home: I prefere Music.
Then it nice to make those researches for you guys.

And this category is back with my favourite song of The Clash: The guns of Brixton!
I will propose you 3 Versions, which I prefer, but there are more, from what I know and search
The first Version will be then the original from the great band The Clash, from their amazing Album: London Calling
The Second Version is a cover from a French band, who is worldwide known Nouvelle Vague; from their first Album called Nouvelle Vague.
The last Version is actually a sampled part of the song/melody. The bass line has been sampled for the song What's your name what's your number by Cypress Hill.

Take a look at the Videos !!!


The original Version: The Clash


The Clash - Guns of Brixton von Zozobo


Second Version: Nouvelle Vague


Nouvelle Vague - Guns of Brixton (live) von kamelzinho


Last Sampled version: Cypress Hill


Cypress Hill: Whats Your Number von 69king



Have fun, post some comments, and take care!


Lots of love !
AnnFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read me !!!