Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SUMMER HOLIDAYs #3

Hello everyone!

I know we are in February, and I'm posting some pics of August:
Some can say it's torture, But I think it's cheering up winter mood (I mean the real winters of northern European or Asian or American countries... not some "winters" like in Spain or Greece...)

Well I still a have some things to share from Israel... (I know I lloved my trip with my GurLzzz!)

Now its some outfits during the holidays.
You may notice an evolution of my tan during the 2 weeks !!! :D


1st OUTFIT:


Dress and setchel from H&M
Wild grey leather sandals


2nd OUTFIT:


Short, tanktop, hat and sunglasse from H&M

3rd OUTFIT:


Tanktop, carrotpants, belt and ring from New Look
Clutch from Orsay
Heeled Sandals from H&M



4th OUTFIT:


Top from NewYorker
Shortpants from C&A
Sunglasses from Appollo
Wild grey leather sandals



5th OUTFIT:


Neon Tshirt from Dorothy Perkins
Billiard Neckless from Virginie Peny (her online shop) - her Blog here
Watch from NewLook
Nailpolish from Essie
Lipstick from Benefit



Have fun with comment and see you soon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read me !!!