Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Market / Christkindlesmarkt

First I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !!!!

Then I want you discover this great christmas market: Christkindlesmarkt from Nuremberg!
It is the most famous one in Germany. As I heard it's not the biggest but the most traditionnal. You have everything you want: Gluehwein (hot wine), Drei und Weckla (three small sausages in bread: the original german Bratwurst!), Gebratene Nuesse ("fried" and sweet nuts: the best is for me with macadamia nuts :D , toys, cloths, christmas tree decorations, etc ...

The best thing to do is to have a look at the pics I've done.
As usual, I'm not a photographer, I try to share what I like, I just take pictures for fun.



















Cardigan, red ring and setchel from H&M
Checked shirt from H&M Men
Skinny jeans from New Look
Knitted headband from Tally Weijl
Biker Boots from C&A


If you like christmas markets, take a look at the posts Estelle did on the subject.

Have fun with comments (to which I can answer) and see you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read me !!!